TablePress allows you to create and embed pre-stylized tables on Arts CMS pages and posts with a simple shortcode.
Table data can be edited in a spreadsheet-like interface, so no coding is necessary. If you would like to style your code however (e.g. bold text, insert a hyperlink, etc.), TablePress supports HTML code.
You can access TablePress by going to your Dashboard and then clicking on the TablePress area on the left hand side.
Note: TablePress is only available to users with Administrator, Editor, and Author roles.
Creating tables on TablePress
- Go to Dashboard > TablePress > Add New Table
- Follow the prompts on the screen to create a new table; use the provided tools in the table editor to add content to your table.
- After adding content, click on the “Save Changes” button to save your changes
Inserting pages/posts from TablePress
- To add a table to a page/post copy the TablePress shortcode located under the “Table Information” section in the table editor. For example:
- In the page/post you want to insert the table into, paste the shortcode into the page/post editor.
- Click on “Update” to save your changes.