Insert different-sized midpage banners with a call-to-action on your landing pages to influence a conversion from your primary users.
Midpage single banner
The Midpage Single Banner is a page module similar to the Call-To-Action Banner, it is used within page content, typically the middle of a page.
- Use: Highlight your main objectives such as to “apply” or “subscribe” to a newsletter; used to influence a conversion from your primary users.
- Location: Towards the middle of a landing page
- Character Limits: Title (60 characters), text (170 characters), button text (40 characters)
[midpagebanner button_text="Button text" button_url="https://www.google.ca/" banner_img="" text="Body text." title="Title text"]
button_text="" -- Set the button text on the banner button_url="" -- Set the button url on the banner text="" -- Set the banner text title="" -- Sets the banner title
Midpage double banner
The Midpage Double Banner adds a banner that contains a banner title, two images, text, quotes and clickable buttons for links (e.g. https://mediastudies.arts.ubc.ca/). It acts similarly to a Midpage Single Banner but allows for more information. This banner is intended for landing pages and will appear midway on the page.
- Use: Highlight your main objective; mainly for application and newsletter sign up
- Location: Landing page
- Character Limit: Title (60 characters), body text (170 characters), button text (40 characters)
- Recommendation: Intended for very focused units, which have one primary program to highlight. Recommended for the homepage (e.g. Bachelor of Media Studies, Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs)
[custombanner title=' ' text=' ' banner_img1=" " button_url1=' ' button_text1=' ' quote=' ' author=" " banner_img2=" " button_url2=' ' button_text2=' ']
title="" -- Sets the title heading that appears on the banner text="" -- Sets the text that appears underneath the banner title, to the left of the first banner image banner_img1="" -- Sets the first image that appears on the top right side of the banner banner_img2="" -- Sets the second image that appears on the bottom left side of the banner quote="" -- Sets the text that appears to the right of the second banner image, underneath the first banner image author="" -- Sets the author of the quote specified by the quote=’ ‘ parameter button_url1="" -- Sets the URL link for the button to the left of the first banner image, below the value of the text=’ ‘ parameter. If left empty, default is https://www.google.ca/ button_url2="" -- Sets the URL link for the button to the right of the second banner image, below the value of the quote=’ ‘ and author=’ ‘ parameters. If left empty, default is https://www.google.ca/ button_text1="" -- Sets the text inside the first button, if left empty, default is Learn More button_text2="" -- Sets the text inside the second button, if left empty, default is View our Alumni
Note: Be careful of leaving any parameter in the shortcode empty as most of the default values may not be useable for your purposes. Fill in all parameters as needed.